1960s BR Mixed Traffic Weekend 2016
27th to 30th May 2016.
The festival will have approx 45 ales and ciders on offer, along with the PIMMS tent in the yard run by the WLS.
Friday evening there are wood smoked pizzas available in the station yard, whilst on Saturday and Sunday evening there are the usual BBQ’s.
Sunday evening is the ever popular quiz starting at 20.00.
- Gala train details:
- Steam and heritage diesel hauled services
- Scenic diesel railcar
- Auto train (inc stops at Nappers)
- Goods trains (early evening’s mostly – something that proved popular in the last two years)
- Brake Van rides (Monday only)
- 1369, 6412 and 3205 all in steam at various times during the event
- Class 25 D7612 and Class 37 6975 also working.
- Late trains to/from the festival on Fri/Sat/Sun evenings.
- Through tickets from Great Western Railway available from local stations
- SDRT Routemaster running Rail Replacement Service to Ashburton ( Friday, Sunday, Monday only )
- Poster for the 2016 event
- Working Timetable<= Released 20th May 2016
- Public Timetable
- Omnibus Timetable
Please note that all these documents are in Adobe® "pdf" format, so you will need the Adobe® plug-in to read them. If you haven't got this yet then please click on the Adobe® icon above to download it.
(Please Note the South Devon Railway is not responsible for any damage that may occur by downloading or using third party software).
*Opens in a new window.